New Moon August - Purest Version of You
The Sun and Moon share a kiss at 6:38 am EDT on August 30th in the sign of Virgo. Although they may have wanted privacy, they get a party instead, sharing this sign with all of the other personal planets – Mercury, Venus and Mars.
It’s a party for five in VIRGO.
Let’s talk about all of Virgo’s gifts and the ways she challenges you.
First, her gifts.
Virgo is pure perfection as she wants you to be in service to the world. She wants you to help others through your skillful craft, work ethic and genuine dependable nature. She helps you ground Leo’s idealistic tendencies through practical means. She also increases your inclination for healing and deep connection to spirit.
She gives you the ability to observe yourself with meticulous honesty and assess where you are on your life’s journey.
Now, her challenges.
Virgo is nervous and I mean really nervous. She nags you until you make everything perfect. She’s relentless in pushing your pursuit for perfection. She makes you incredibly critical and filled with self-doubt. Your mind goes a little crazy with Virgo.
This New Moon, Virgo’s gifts and challenges are amplified by the energies of 5 planets.
- Sun – your identity, vitality and reason for living.
- Moon – your heart, self-care and how you rejuvenate yourself.
- Mercury – your mind, perceptions and how you communicate with others.
- Venus - your love life, your finances and your value system.
- Mars - your energy, passion and ability to get things done.
Your vitality, heart, mind and will are under Virgo’s perfectionist influence. They’re in perfect alignment with each other. You can achieve greatness right now under Virgo’s spell or she can you drive nuts. Both options are available to you right now. Which one will you choose?
There are three other influences:
1. Start something new with Uranus
2. Karmic healing through Saturn and South Node
3. Big dreams with Jupiter
Firstly, Uranus trines the party. The beauty and simplicity of Taurus relieves Virgo, yet Uranus wants to start something new. There’s harmony with the purity of Virgo as she would love to begin with a clean slate. You have the ambition, mental facility, desire, passion and yearning to reach for the best version of your life.
Secondly, you also can revive your quest for releasing your karmic relationship patterns as the Saturn-South Node combination tones Venus. Roll up your sleeves and get to work.
Thirdly, you have BIG dreams and illusions of grandeur as Jupiter adds tension by coming into square with Neptune. Stay tuned over the next few weeks for the 3rd round of this configuration.
New Moon Recommendations:
- Think of fun things to do with your significant other.
- Organize, analyze, schedule.
- Schedule time just for you in the next few weeks.
- Explore volunteer opportunities.
- Do anything related to work.
- Welcome new relationships into your life.
- Go to a spa or take a yoga class to relieve tension.
- Let go of negative people or circumstances.
- Start a new project.
- Fall in love.
- It’s time to make a plan and get to work.
- Offer your mentoring services.
- Develop a new health routine.
- Review your finances and take steps to increase your bottom line.
- Register for a class or workshop.
- Meditate and incorporate this healing into your days.
This New Moon is a great time to let go of the old and begin the new.
Ready. Get set. Go.
Happy New Moon!
Thank you for reading and sharing with friends.
As always, wishing you joy,