Full Moon - January 1st 2018: Powerful Nurturance
January begins with fullness on the first day of the month with a Full Moon, in fact a super moon, and a grand water trine. The Full Moon is in Cancer harmonizing with Mars and Jupiter in Scorpio and toning Neptune and Chiron in Pisces. This watery combination allows for depth, introspection and intrinsic power. It’s offset by the Capricornian influences of the Sun, Venus, Saturn and Pluto with the Sun and Venus opposing the Cancer Full Moon. There’s a realism, practicality and earthly quality tugging at the Cancerian lunar energy. With Venus, there’s the push and pull on relationships, love interests and financial holdings.
But with the overall kite positioning, there’s excitement between desire, sexuality, compassion and affection. There’s harmony and nurturance among actions, creativity, exploration and striving for the greater good.
So, there’s a lot going on as it’s a supportive, stimulating and nurturing time.
Full Moon Recommendations:
- Go for quiet walks on the beach.
- Explore or go on an adventure.
- Spend time with your romantic partner.
- Get organized by planning for the New Year.
- Be creative or artistic.
- Go to a museum or theater.
- Get sexy.
- Create a vision board.
- Let your imagination wander.
- Set goals and objectives for the year.
- Have an honest heart-to-heart talk with your significant other.
- Go to the gym.
- Make a commitment to yourself to attain your goals.
There’s literally something for everyone with this Full Moon.