Full Moon - May 29th: Curiosity & Wonder
The Full Moon in Sagittarius is at 10:29 a.m. EDT on May 29th and Venus is still out of bounds. The Moon is in Sagittarius and the Sun is in Gemini. This is all about wonder and curiosity as well as the ability to have an open mind through questions versus belief through answers. How open is your mind? How curious are you? How comfortable can you be with not knowing the answers? Gemini loves to explore as does Sagittarius. This is a great time for it. The difference is Sagittarius is steeped in commitment to faith and belief while Gemini asks open-ended questions. Yet, Sagittarius is also able to stretch the mind without being attached to the intellect. Sagittarius is fiery and yearning for experience and exploration that may involve the other senses while Gemini just loves the mental activity. Each relieves the other.
With Venus still out of bounds, the question of value continues to churn. Now it’s in Cancer. Asking yourself how you value your roots, your attachment to family and your ability to nurture are at the fore. Cancer is also about self-nurturance, so how are you taking care of yourself? How are you willing to take care of yourself in relation to taking care of others?
Venus, Jupiter and Neptune are harmonious in the watery signs of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces respectively. There’s support for you in love, depth and imagination. Who and how do you love- yourself and others? What steps can you take to deeply explore your wholeness? What dreams do you have? How do you want to be creative?
The energy of Mars and Uranus is still available to propel you toward the answers to your questions. Your mind seeks questions and your heart seeks answers.
Full Moon Recommendations:
- Go to a party, restaurant or museum.
- Plan a trip – especially an international one.
- Open your mind to fully explore all possibilities in your life. Take a moment. Take stock of your priorities and make a commitment to yourself to put time and resource into creating value based upon your priorities.
- Call a friend – long lost or otherwise.
- Pick a subject to pursue. What have you always wanted to learn? Buy a book, sign up for a class or do online research for a teacher.
- Plan a family reunion.
- Conduct a deep and fulfilling conversation with a loved one.
- Buy a dream journal. Set an intention to remember your dreams and make notes upon awakening.
- Have a picnic on the beach.
- Take a cooking class.
This Full Moon is active, but not deep. It’s lively and can be fun – if you let it.
It’s still about value, but with curiosity, wonder and excitement. See yourself through an open window. The heaviness has lifted.
Take a breath and enjoy.
As always, wishing you joy,