New Moon - January 16th: Commit to Yourself
The New Super Moon on the 16th involves Capricorn as there’s a cornucopia now with 6 planets here – Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Pluto. The Sun and Venus are still tugging on Uranus and Mars is asking Uranus for adjustments, hitting exact on the next day. This New Moon allows you to be intentional, focused and disciplined in every area of your being - your thoughts, beliefs, feelings, desires, responsibilities supported by deep transformative actions. Your identity in relationships will require forethought, patience and at times, forbearance. Sudden changes or unexpected outcomes may arise, so go with the flow and ask yourself, “How can this support me and my soul’s longings?”
New Moon Recommendations:
- Get moving. Use the martial energies to effect positive change in your daily fitness routines.
- Step into a leadership role.
- Let go of what no longer serves you.
- Take a step back and assess your desires. Make long-term adjustments to achieve them.
- Sign up for a self-improvement workshop or class.
- Commit to yourself.
- Have serious discussions with loved ones.
- Roll up your sleeves and get to work on things you’ve been putting off.
- Ask for a raise or promotion.
- Dive deeply into the areas of your life seeking change.
- If sudden changes enter your life, take a breath and pause. How can these changes have positive impact?
- Seriously, this is an excellent time for diligence, hard-work and effort.
- Learn or practice in the mysteries.
- Seek the meaning of life.
This is a big New Moon with lots of opportunity for achievements, success and transformation.
Wishing you joy,