New Sagittarius Moon: December 18th
The New Moon in Sagittarius on December 18th is accompanied by a cluster of other Sagittarian energies from Venus, Saturn and Mercury. It’s all about the fiery, expansive, adventurous aspects of Sagittarius. It’s a time of generosity, jubilation, connection and discovery. This aligns with the spirit of the holiday season. There’s harmony with Uranus too, so insight, brilliance and eccentricity flourish. Putting a slight damper on these positive aspects is the Neptune-Lunar challenge and the retrograde movement of Mercury, making discernment and reality checks important during this time.
At the approximate midpoint of the month, you achieve the height of energies supporting the overall theme of the month.
New Moon Recommendations:
- Have fun with friends.
- Host an oracle party.
- Meditate or do yoga to ground your energy.
- Renew friendships.
- Give generously of your time, energy and resource.
- Enjoy the holiday festivities.
- Tap into your ancient wisdom.
- Host or attend a reunion.
- Go on a spiritual journey.
- Entertain lavishly.
- Rekindle romance in your intimate relationship.
- Remember your soul’s mission.
- Collaborate with others to revisit goals, objectives or project parameters.
- Think of a few ways to maintain your independence while in relationship.
- Commit to your spiritual quest.
This New Moon is full of optimism, frivolity and festivity. Enjoy. Spend time with friends and loved ones. Yet, also carve out time to go deeply into your own spiritual journey.
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Have a wonderful holiday season,